I was tagged by the lovely
-You must post these rules
-Each person has to share 10 things about themselves
-Choose 10 people to tag and put them on your journal entry
-Go to their page and inform them that they are tagged
1. I've taught myself to play piano, guitar and harmonica and am currently teaching myself to play ukulele. Never taken a single class in any of those.
2. I absolutely love the smell of sweet pea. And white pea. It'd be my trademark scent.... if I just found another bottle of that lovely white pea scented perfume. Or that sweet pea scented body lotion. Whichever.
3. I love writing. One of these days I'm gonna start writing my own book. I've got most of it planned, but I want to get every detail straight in my head before starting.
4. I recently cut my hair short and I absolutely love it! I don't understand why I didn't cut it sooner.
5. It seems I absolutely can't live without being in the middle of some project. It's been two and a half days since Ropecon and I already have new magnificent plans for my next cosplay project. Maybe. If I decide to do it. But it'd be grrreeeaaaattt!
6. I get sunburnt super easily. Seriously, about a month ago I forgot sunblock and even though I was wearing clothes that I thought would cover me well, I managed to burn the back of my neck and my right shoulder (I was wearing my Clicker cosplay and there was a hole in my shirt, so that's why only my right shoulder) so badly that all skin around there peeled off and now both my neck and my shoulder look like I've blocked fireballs with them. Seriously. Scars. Big scars.
7. I kinda collect teamugs. My newest mug is this big gorgeous Assassin's Creed 3 mug with a picture of Connor, the AC3 logo and the text "GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH".
8. My old The Sims 2 addiction flared up some months ago and now I've finally given in and am installing it on my laptop. Yes, right now. And I'm super excited aww yeahhh (8
9. I'm constantly torn in believing and not believing in horoscopes. I don't really believe in those "You will meet a tall dark stranger and find a new job and lose money" but on the other hand I'm so typical Pisces that you wouldn't believe.
10. The skin around my nails is constantly torn and bleeding, and I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe I pick at it without noticing, or maybe needles and scissors and such which I work with nearly every day break it. I dunno.
Yeah, I think that's it. I'm not gonna tag anyone because I'm a bore like that, but if you want to do this challenge, feel free to take it and do it and say I tagged you 8D